How to sign up for Amazon Smile
AmazonSmile is a way for customers to support their favorite charitable organization every time they shop with Amazon.
- You can use it on your desktop/laptop or on your smartphone using the mobile app.
Shoppers who start at smile.amazon.com will find the same Amazon they know and love, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the price of eligible purchases to the charity of your choice.
Signing up is easy!
Here’s how to sign up for AmazonSmile:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
- Choose a charitable organization to receive donations, or search for the charity of your choice
- Quiet Communities is listed as an AmazonSmile charity.
- Select your charity
- Start shopping!
- Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile
Turn on AmazonSmile in the Amazon Shopping app
- Make sure you’re signed up for AmazonSmile (use your web browser to visit smile.amazon.com)
- Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app for iOS or Android
- Open the app and find “Settings” in the main menu (☰)
- Tap on “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile in the app.